It was so hard trying to get the true colour of these shadows. They are very unique and I have not seen a palette like it. Every colour has a warm undertone and something else that I can't quite put my finger on it.
1. Warm brown, least shimmery colour
2. A purple undertone infused dark cranberry colour
3. Orangey golden
4. Shimmery white, when used it's mostly shimmer rather than colour
5. Olive green, gorgeous addition to the mostly warm palette
6. Dark taupe with a purple undertone
My favourite combo to use during the day time is numbers 1-4. It comes off quite subtle.
|These were my fingers after the swatching. You can see the reflective nature of the shadows.|