It's now the Skincare edition of my Korean wishlists. There are so many different products out there that it's so hard to choose what I would really want. Once again, packaging plays a huge role in some choices,unfortunately. But seriously Korean skincare is awesome.
1. Banila Co Clean it Zero: a different take on cream cleansers, apparently one of their best selling items too.
2. Its Skin Real Orange Cleansing Tissue: I love Korean makeup wipes because they're not drying. Plus they are so cheap.
3. Innisfree Green Barley Clear Scrub: I love Innisfree but I haven't tried any of their scrubs. I find that Korean scrubs are very gentle but gritty enough that it leaves my skin very soft.
4. Coreana Senite 4D Motion Cleanser: Looks like a Clarisonic alternative.
5. Etude House Wonder Pore Freshner: I have heard so many raves about this product. It's marketed as a multi-purpose use product. Seems like a useful summer product.
6. Mizon AHA&BHA Daily Clean Toner: This would be great to help diminish scars. I love toners and I've always wanted to try a AHA&BHA combination.
7. Its Skin Strawberry Jam Cream: The packaging is to die for.
8. Nature Republic Astaxanthin Power Moisture Fixer: I'm quite interested in the honey-like gel formulation. It's meant to be able to be used as a moisturiser/primer or a sleeping mask.
9. Innisfree Soybean Firming Neck Cream: Anti-ageing cream specifically for a much neglected part of the body. It is never too late to start thinking about prevention.
10. Tony Moly Aqua Water Bomb Sleeping Pack: The promo images of this showed that water droplets can be seem as soon as it is applied. Interesting...
11. The Saem Gem Miracle Black Pearl O2 Bubble Mask: A mask that bubbles on your face. Yes please.
12. Tony Moly Red Ginseng Premium Hydro Gel Sheet Mask: I have yet to find a Korean sheet mask that I actually like. Gel masks seem like a more hydrating option. Despite being a little more expensive.
13. Hera Sun Mate Cooling Mousse: Hera sunscreens are meant to be amazing and this looks interesting because it has a cooling effect. I am really bad at wearing spf on a daily basis.
Phew. That is a lot of products. Honestly I am pretty satisfied with my current skincare routine and I have a lot of unopened products so I really don't need more. But it's still fun to wish hey.